Salman Khan’s Tubelight has collected 19.09 cr on the first Monday which is the second highest of 2017 and highest from Bollywood.
However, it was a national holiday for Tubelight so the real value will be less. Bahubali 2 (Hindi) tops the list while Badrinath Ki Dulhania is at the 3rd position. Rest of the films did not have any extraordinary hold.
|Badrinath Ki Dulhania||12.08|
|Toilet Ek Prem Katha||12.0|
|Jolly LLB 2||7.26|
|Jab Harry Met Sejal||7.15|
|The Ghazi Attack||1.55|
|Lipstick Under My Burkha||1.28|
|Meri Pyaari Bindu||0.85|
Overall it is the 8th highest Monday collection of all time with Bahubali 2 topping overall and Krrish 3 topping from Bollywood.
- Baahubali 2 (partial holiday)
- Krrish 3 (Diwali Holiday)
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan (Eid Holiday)
- Dhoom 3
- Ek Tha Tiger (Eid Holiday)
- Tubelight (Eid Holiday)
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (Diwali Holiday)
- Rustom ( Independence Day Holiday)
- Shivaay (Diwali Holiday)