Raees Vs Kaabil 2nd Day Box Office Collection Comparison
Raees and Kaabil both have shown good jumps on Thursday which is a National holiday for the Republic Day. But Kaabil seems to have witnessed higher jumps.
Yesterday there was star power and genre in the equation so Raees started with a bang. Kaabil was more looking like a content oriented film so it started slow but showed gains with the passage of the day.
But on Thursday the word of mouth has come into play. Kaabil has shown huge jumps and has grown around 4-5 times at many places. That says a lot about the power of the content and word of mouth. Though the film was on the lower level yesterday so the jump on national holiday was always expected.
Kaabil has opened to around 55% occupancy in the morning shows while yesterday it was 25%. On the other hand, Raees has started with 75% occupancy. It has witnessed around 15% jump. But SRK starrer was already performing at very high levels so it is unlikely that Raees will show huge growth today. Instead Kaabil has more potential to grow as there is a lot of space.
Below is Kaabil vs Raees 2nd day box office comparison.