Ajay Devgn’s Shivaay and Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil are clashing at the box office this Diwali. Both Ajay and Karan are returning to direction with their respective films.
While Shivaay‘s trailer has jaw dropping action sequences and breathtaking cinematography, ADHM trailer depicts a story of love and friendship.
We asked our readers which film had the better trailer and the response seems to one sided. Ajay Devgn’s Shivaay has won this poll by getting 78% votes leaving Karan’s ADHM behind which garnered 22% of the total votes.
The trade response has been poor for ADHM trailer and the audience response was also mixed to negative.
Which trailer is better?
- Shivaay (78%, Votes)
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (22%, Votes)