Shahrukh Khan and Akshay Kumar are all set to lock horns at the box office when Toilet Ek Prem Katha and SRK’s next film will release on the same day. The clash is eagerly awaited by the fans of both stars.
We asked our visitors about which film they were looking forward. Well it seems that they are more excited for Akshay Kumar’s Toilet Ek Prem Katha as compared to SRK’s film.
TEPK has got 53% of the audience votes and the remaining 47% has gone to SRK-Imtiaz film. Akshay Kumar’s film is satirical comedy about PM Narendra Modi’s Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. On the other hand SRK’s film is an urban rom-com directed by Imtiaz Ali.
It looks like the clash will be very exciting.
Which film will you watch?
- Toilet Ek Prem Katha (53%, Votes)
- SRK-Anushka Untitled Film (47%, Votes)