Feature

Filmfare Awards 2016 Predictions (1st Half)

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr

Filmfare Awards 2016 Predictions

The first half of 2015 is completed and we have some very good films releasing in this period. It is always interesting to predict for Filmfare Awards. Thus we have made our predictions for the first half.

Note: These predictions are only for the first half of 2015. Full predictions have also been updated on the website. You can check in the following link.

Click here: Filmfare Awards 2016 Predictions  

 

Here is the complete list of 61st Filmfare Awards 2016 predictions for 1st half featuring Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Film etc…

Filmfare Awards 2016 Winners Prediction

Best Actor

♦ Akshay Kumar – Baby
♦ Varun Dhawan – Badlapur
♦ Ayushman Khurran – Dam Laga Ke Haisha
♦ Sushant Singh Rajput – Detective Byomkesh Bakshay
♦ Ranveer Singh – Dil Dhadakne Do

 

Best Actress

♦ Sonam Kapoor – Dolly Ki Doli
♦ 
♦ 
♦ Kangana Ranaut – TWMR
♦ Priyanka Chopra – Dil Dhadakne Do

 

Best Film

♦ Baby
♦ Dam Laga Ke Haisha
♦ Piku
♦ Tanu Weds Manu Returns
♦ Dil Dhadakne Do

 

Best Director

♦ Neeraj Pandey- Baby
♦ Sriram Raghavan – Badlapur
♦ Shoojit Sircar – Piku
♦ Aanand L. Rai – Tanu Weds Manu Returns
♦ Zoya Akhtar – Dil Dhadakne Do

 

Best Music

♦ Khamoshiyan
♦ Roy
♦ Badlapur
♦ Hamari Adhuri Kahani
♦ ABCD 2

 

Best Singer Male

♦ Amaal malik – Sooraj Dooba Ha (Roy)
♦ Atif Aslam – Jeena Jeena (Badlapur)
♦ Papon – Moh Moh Ke Dhaage (Dam Laga Ke Haisha)
♦ Mohit Chauhan – Behropia (Bombnay Velvet)
♦ Arjit Singh – Hamari Adhuri Kahani (HAK)

 

Best Singer Female

♦ Kanika Kapoor – Chittiyaan Kaliyaan (Roy)
♦ Kanika Kapoor – Chil Gaye Naina (NH 10)
♦ Shalmali Kholgade – Muhabbat Buri Bimari (Bombay Velvet)
♦ Shreya Goshal – Hassi (Hamari Adhuri Kahani)
♦ Priya Saraiya – Sun Saathiya (ABCD 2)

 

Best Debut Female

♦ Bhumi Pednekar – Dam Laga Ke Haisha

 

Best Supporting Actor (Male)

♦ Anupam Kher – Baby
♦ Nawazuddin Siddiqui – Badlapur
♦ Amitabh Bachchan – Piku
♦ Irrfan Khan – Piku
♦ Anil Kapoor – Dil Dhadakne Do

 

Best Supporting Actor (Female)

♦ Tapsee Pannu – Baby
♦ Huma Qureshi – Badlapur
♦ Sai Tamhankar – Hunterrr
♦ Deepti Naval – NH 10
♦ Shefali Shah – Dil Dhadakne Do

 

Note: These predictions were only for the first half of 2015. Full predictions have also been updated on the website. You can check in the following link.

Click here: Filmfare Awards 2016 Predictions

These all were our Filmfare Awards 2016 predictions. Make your predictions in the comments section.

52 Comments

  1. Best Actor has to be Amitabh Bachchan for Piku!! He was a lead actor not a supporting actor

    • A.B. plays a constipated old gramp who pass away after a deadly poop in piku, we are talking about the best performance of the year here, you might want to rethink your statement.

      • shubham sharma Reply

        i dont know why people always leave their comments without thinking.there is no doubt that amitabh bachchan is a very well known actor but what we desires is not always let to be happen if that so i want not only for the actor but for actress also that who gives best performance must be awarded.it totally depend upon jury members and to the audience that to whom they decided the lead or supporting role.i only read the nominations then i put my opinion.but this is my open challenge to you after seeing piku and baby if we compare the perfomances akshay would definitely beat him beyond everything.so wait till the award is going to happen in 2016.

  2. Best actor male should be given to amitabh Bachan for shamitabh.

    He delivered a fantastic performance and proved he's still the best but on the other hand Salman khan performed really well in bajraangi bhajaan.

    Best actress female

    Anuksha sharma for nh10

    Outstanding performance , best till date

  3. shubham sharma Reply

    there are many strong performances this year but akshay kumar beat amitabh bachchan in baby and for the first time he very well deserves filmfare for best actor and kangana will definitely win again for twmr.

    • Sunidhi Chauhan For
      1). Phatte Tak Nachna – Dolly ki Doli.
      2).Piku title Song – Piku.

  4. Sunidhi Chauhan had Given Many Hit Songs but she is not Nominating nowadays.
    She is Versatile and No One can Compete Her.
    Judges specially Filmfare Judges are not Nominating the Singers in a Correct way.
    Piku Title Song – Patte tak Nachna Song of Sunidhi Chauhan are much much better than Kanika Kapoor – Shalmali & Saraiya.
    So Filmfare Judges request to you that please nominate the Correct Singers.
    For Us i.e., For Public :- Sunidhi Chauhan is Number One.

  5. Best actor akshay kumar for baby or big’b for shamitabh
    Best actress anushka sharma for NH10

  6. Best singer female
    Shreya Ghoshal – ‘Tu chale’ from ‘I’

    I don’t know in the nomination list why this song is not there!!

  7. the only winner is salman khan for bajrangi bhaijaan. all your predictions will be proven wrong. no one else deserves it.

  8. One and Only salman khan fir bajrangi bhaijaan. He should win filmfare this year..

  9. Bajrangi bhaijaan …………….kahan hai …u havent mentioin it in list……………….not fair..for me its the best movie

  10. Akshay Kumar (BABY ) 40% chance or it will be Salman for ( BB)60%

  11. sheikh Zaid Reply

    I Think Amitabh Bachchan shab in Piku he is at his best
    Salman Khan delivers profomance of his life in Bajrangi Bhaijaan deserves to win for this excellent movie

  12. Karina Malhotra Reply

    I think Salman Khan will win the award for his excellent performance in Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Deepika will win The Best Actress Award for Piku or Bajirao Mastani, Best female Playback Singer Award will go to Kanika Kapoor for Chittyaan Kalaiyyan, the Best Male Playback singer award will go to Arijit Singh for Gerua, I think the best film will be Bajirao Mastani or Bajrangi Bhaijaan, not sure about that, best director rohit Shetty for Dilwale

  13. Till now best actor should be Akay Devgan for Drishyam or Nawaz for Majhi

  14. NADEEM SARWAR Reply

    hahaha fake indian award salman khan desrv award for bajrangi bhai jan but there is no name haha fake bakwass awards like ipl evry thing planned ……..

  15. Soham Chakraborty Reply

    Akshay kumar must win the best actor for this year anytime…. No one is close

  16. Diganta Das Reply

    One and only Salman Khan deserv for Bajrangi Bhaijaan .Best acting of his career.Great acting speechless

  17. Akshay gave his career best performance in Baby. Your prediction is quite logical and I am agree with you.

  18. These are the most honest results:
    Best actor – Akshay Kumar(Baby) or Irrfan (talvar)
    Best female – Anushka or Kangana
    Best supporting actor – Nawaz(Badlapur)
    Best film – Baby/Talvar

  19. Although it looks incredible, Salman should win the best actor (finally) after giving such a stellar performance.. i was never a salman die hard.. but guys, you have to give it to him this time.. Bajarani Bhaijaan was truely a great film, and salman delivered it beyond expectations.. it was not at all a typical salman masala movie

  20. best and most deserving actress should be Kangna Ranaut
    and actor would be Akshay Kumar

  21. Best Actor- Ranveer singh
    Best Actress- Anushka Sharma/Kangana
    Best Supporting male- Anil Kapoor/Nawasuddin Siddique
    Best Supporting Female-Shafali Shah(DDD)
    Best Director- Anurag Kashyap/Sanjay Leela Bhansali
    Best singer (Female)- Neeti Mohan-Dhadaam Dhadaam(Bombay Velvety)
    Best Music Director- Amit Trivedi(Bombay Velvet)

  22. Mohammad Tarique Reply

    Salman Khan should be best actor for Bajrangi Bhaijaan or Nawazuddin Siddique for Manjhi

  23. filmfare awards 2016

    best actor akshay kumar
    best actress kangana ranaut
    best film baby
    best director baby
    best music roy
    best singer male atif aslam and arjit singh
    best singer female shreya ghosal and kanika kapoor
    best suporting actor anil kapoor
    best suporting actress tapsee pannu