Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War trailer has smashed all viewership records on digital media. Earlier a special trailer was shown at San Diego Comic-Con and it was leaked on YouTube. Yet the new trailer has generated record views.
Avengers: Infinity War became the most viewed trailer on video streaming sites within 24 hours of its launch, garnering 230 million views. The film has broken the record of horror film IT which recorded 197 million views in just 24 hours. It is also the most liked trailer on YouTube as the likes are more than 2 million.
Below are the most watched trailers on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter in first 24 hours.
1. Avengers: Infinity War – 230 million views
2. It – 197.0 million views
3. The Fate of the Furious – 139 million views
4. Thor: Ragnarok –136 million views
5. Beauty and the Beast – 127.6 million views
6. Star Wars: The Last Jedi – 120.1 million views
7. Fifty Shades Darker – 114 million views
8. Incredibles 2 – 113 million views
9. Star Wars: The Force Awakens – 112 million views
10. Captain America: Civil War – 94.7 million views
Avengers Infinity War is scheduled to release on 4 May 2018.